Sunday, August 27, 2006

Practice practice practice

Back to school pictures ala "Fro" LOL I refuse to buy school pictures anymore so we'll see what I can come up with!






I'm really trying out locations and times of day AND posing...I totally suck at posing! So I took Andrew out to the Marina and tried some with him. Totally the wrong time of day and they didn't come out good at all, so I'm scrapping (not scrapbooking, but tossing!) those pics and have to try all over again.

Alex agreed to go out with me yesterday to the park and I got some ok ones. The light was better and he's just such a goof I didn't really get to "practice" becuase he was posing himself!

Here's my little noodle head:
Ah, they start school tomorrow! Mr. Noodle head is really excited for this year, I'm a bit aprehensive but I know he'll do just fine.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your little noodle head is cute!

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home