Sunday, August 20, 2006

It's that time of year again!


So I guess I'll challenge myself to shoot some "different" back to school shots. Hey if anyone wants to play along go right ahead! Even if you don't have kiddos, you can still play. Just take some random pictures of things that remind "you" of back to school.


Think: New clothes, shoes, school supplies, your favorite lunch box charachter, your best friend. Come on, play with me! Take pictures within the next couple of weeks that "scream" back to school to you and post a link/or don't :) in the comments section. Have fun, think out-of the box or in!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ruger said...

Fantastic photos!!! I really like these B&W school ones especially.
Thanks for visiting my blog too!!! As far as I know you're the first person who's not one of my NZ KiwiPea girlz!

9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're B&W pics are so cool. I actually DID take a photo that I can call back to school. I'll have to post it on my new blog once I get back from vacation.

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the hallway shot. Love it love it love it!

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home