Saturday, August 05, 2006

Santana Concert, can I just say WOW!

Here we are before we left for the concert. I was so excited, I guess, I didn't think to have Big Willy or any of the other boys take the pic LOL Oh well! Gosh, I've never "seen" how much he looks like me until now! Good thing I shaved, or else you would have a hard time telling us apart!


Little Willy and I had an amazing opportunity to attend a Carlos Santana concert at the Concord pavilion. It was Will's first concert and my first in a whole lotta years LOL.

We had excellent seats, section 105, row J, pretty much front and center. It's funny because my children are so "old school". Willy just LOVES Santana's music, old and new and was just in awe last night.

All I can say is "OH MY GOD!" We couldn't contain ourselves toward the middle of the concert and broke out dancing! Boy have I taught my children well and they can get DOWN, especially when it comes to "Latin" dancing! My feet hurt and it feels as if I've dislocated my hip but I guess that's just age creeping up on me :)

My one true disappointment was that no SLR cameras were allowed into the venue. I totally understand the reasoning but man I missed my 20D. Here are some pic I got with a "regular" digi camera, a lot of them were taken of the jumbotron screens.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you and your son had a great time. Can't wait to hear all the details!

10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...I can't wait to hear more about the big event! Great photos!

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like and awesome time! I want to see you "get down"!

5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home