Monday, July 31, 2006

I hope you don't get tired of seeing my pictures :)


Because I'm not tired of taking them!

I took Andrew to his post op appt today. Every time I take him to the Dr. I want to stop at the marsh and take pictures. I'm usually tired, in a hurry, it's not the "right time of day" or just have too many things to do.

Today his appt was at 9. I made sure to grab my camera as we walked out the door. We were in and out of the dr's office in just a few minutes, so.....we stopped!



We went to Don Edwards San Francisco Bay National Wildlife Refuge . Andrew did get out of the car with me but just sat at a picnic table while I walked around taking pictures.

I can't tell you how much fun I have while I'm out taking pictures. I could get lost in my own little world, trying to view things in a different perspective. I know I have a LOT to learn but I'm just so happy and feel so at peace when I'm taking pictures. Well, landscape & action pictures that is. Portraits are a whole different ballgame with me!

So here are some pictures I took today. I hope you enjoy. Took out my bendy lens and started shooting :) I actually like the lensbaby photos more than the "clear" photos!

I showed Andrew two photos of the same red building, one taken with my 50mm lens and one with the LensBaby. He looked and said "the one looks boring, the blurry one looks more interesting"

Something about them being imperfect, and blurry but the beauty of the scene still shows through. I like that, perfectly imperfect!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photos, Rebecca! I need another lesson. :)

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, you are pretty darn amazing with these photos!

9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, I am not tired of your wonderful photos!

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Simply beautiful pictures! I need to see more!

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home