Sunday, July 30, 2006

A taste from my youth!

MMM Ceviche!

I remember every Saturday for brunch my dad would either make me Mexican Hot Chocolate Abuelita or Ibarra with bolio bread & butter OR he'd make shrimp ceviche.

I remember helping him chop up all of the ingredients making sure to put in extra avocado AND chilitos. Even though he usually made it with canned shrimp, it was still TO DIE for. Oh and even though I was just a little girl I made SURE to add the extra hot sauce on top.

I still frequently make this dish, although my husband is usually the one chopping the veggies :) It's still one of my all time favorites!


So, this one's for you Apa! Aproveche Y Desfrute :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Krista Lund said...

i've had this before and it was yummy! this pic makes me hungry!

9:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you take that yummy photograph?

11:42 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Of course I took the photo silly! My plate was sitting on my scrap desk (removed all my paper of course) and I used my ott light to brighten it up! LOL

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home