Friday, July 28, 2006

I got bored tonight




Haven't even been off of work for 24 hours yet and I'm already getting bored!

Well, I had stuff to do and I could have scrapped, but I really didn't feel like cleaning my area. So, Little Willy & Ben joined me to take some pictures.



I really wanted to get some night pictures somewhere. So we hopped in the car and went to Jack London Square at the Port of Oakland.

The boys were good sports and Willy even gave me some great ideas.



Here are some of the pics we got. I got to play with my star filter, FINALLY!

Night pictures are really good practice. Alex told me before I left "make sure you use a fast shutter speed or you'll get blurry pictures mom" LOL he's got the lingo down but he's got the "technical stuff" confused!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous of your camera work! Love the star filter, want to see more.

1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, wow...I love that star filter. Awesome!

9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love them!

5:43 PM  
Blogger Krista Lund said...

these look great!

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home