Monday, July 17, 2006

It's going, It's going, It's gone!!! Holy Toledo!!


Can I say we had an AWESOME game last night! Yes, my son, Will- Pull-ivera aka Mr. Clutch comes through in the bottom of the 7th inning. Put in as a pinch hitter to lead off the inning, we're down 4-3 he takes the count to full and crush....over the left fielder's head. Over those trees you see and I'm told (I couldn't find the ball in my view finder) over the overpass.



A towering homerun it was to tie the game and get the team into extra innnings. Too bad we couldn't produce anymore runs after this but hey, what a shot!

Here he is approaching second and third. I was also able to get some of the team waiting for him at home. He's finally greeted by his teamates, and then gets dogpiled at the plate. You'd think they had won the game at this point...gotta love these boys!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go Will- Pull-ivera, Wahooooo!

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah! My heart swells with pride! WTG Mr. Clutch!

5:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go LW! Go LW! Go LW! Awesome shots with the team greeting him on his return to home plate...too cool!

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo!! That is awesome! And those shots are amazing lady! :)

10:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rebecca, great shots!!!! Great hit too!

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home