Saturday, July 15, 2006

No drugs OR alcohol were consumed in the making of this photo montage!

Ha believe it or not, just good clean & sober fun! I won't state that we are all in our right minds BUT WE don't need no stinking drinks to look this bad!!!

Our scrappin group BNM got together last night at Lara's and just had a ball! We are actually "posing" with one of our product challenges, but thought it would be fun to take a different spin on it.

Yes, my husband and sons have seen these pictures and all they can do is shake their heads, but deep down inside I know *they* wish they had friends like mine! I told them not to hate us 'cause we're beautiful and just got the 'ole eyeroll. Guys, they just don't understand, LOL

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha...ha...I'm still laughing at this. I can't believe how much fun we have.

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is pure genius! I haven't laughed as hard as I did that night in a long time!

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home