Monday, July 03, 2006

Yep, I still got "it"!

LOL I got my boys to pose with THE "Justice League" ! I'm such a goof, but after much threatening they decided to obey me and pose for the camera! How's that for being queen??

Actually Andrew (the one in the A's shirt) just wanted a pic with Wonder Woman but they wouldn't pose individually. :)

We had a blast yesterday, lots and lots of laughs. At one point I got really sad, I was "people watching" as they were getting on a ride and it all of a sudden hit me. "Where has the time gone?"

As I was watching the multitude of families with small children walk by, some in strollers, some being held by their parents, kids having temper tantrums and some dancing to the music as if no one was watching, I got really sad. So sad that tears actually began to well up in my eyes. I guess seeing all the "little ones" toddle between their parents made me realize how big my boys really are.

I've always hated change, I mean who doesn't? But it seems like all of a sudden my boys are now just moments from becoming men. This change has creeped up on me and no amout of kicking and screaming, tantrum throwing or moping will stop it from happening. Don't get me wrong, I'm pleased and proud of who they are becoming, but it's a change nonetheless. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww....they'll stay young for quite a while. And they're growing up to be such good young men.

7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't worry, my brother has been an adult for a long time and is still just a kid for my mom whenever he comes over...heck, you could end up with one like me, that never leaves, lol.

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home