Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Father's day...just a bit late :)

This picture was taken on Father's day. I gave Willy a little album from the boys, "What I've learned from my Father" it turned out really nice. I loved Andrew's entry, his stated "I learned that if you really love someone you will give them your last bite of food" LOL

Yep my husband really loves me, he'll give me the last bite of whatever he's eating, if I want or even look at it! NOT me! You can ask me for a bite at anytime while I'm eating something, just don't ask me for my LAST bite, ESPECIALLY my bacon or chocolate!!! Yep, he's a keeper :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yeah, he is a keeper all right! Happy Father's Day BW!

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Giggle, you are so like me Rebecca...stay away from the last bite o bacon!

11:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

BW is such a sweetie!! I'm with you though...don't touch my last bite!! Happy belated Father's Day to BW! What a sweet book for you hubby too!

5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's funny what kids come up with for quotes/sayings. Too cute. (Great photo, too!)

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home