Thursday, June 15, 2006

and even more ramblings

Aaah, the last day of school! It means summer’s here, lazy days and fun filled nights. Oh wait, not! I’m working summer school! I know I know, I just have to get through next week and I think I’ll be ok.

All in all my boys had a great school year. It’s amazing how resilient my kids are. We’ve gone through a lot since last August. Andrew having lots of health problems and having surgery and Willy having some major health problems, I really thought I was going to loose him.

The boys took it all in stride, Andrew never made excuses not to do his work, even when he couldn’t see to read and had difficulty hearing. The older ones did great. Ben’s first year in high school was wonderful. He kept ahead of the class and brought home great grades. I think this was the toughest year in Little Willy’s life, lots of stress and a very heavy academic class schedule, SAT’s, AP exams, and he did wonderfully. He wasn’t pleased with his SAT scores but I thought he did ok, right in the middle range. He pressures himself enough without me having to add to it.

I can’t wait for tomorrow! I’ve been looking forward to croppin with my friends for over a month now! I’m gonna break out the food (on the house of course) pull out the tables and we’re gonna have a BLAST. The boys will be gone at baseball and we’re gonna giggle, laugh and whatever else we wanna do, because we can!

I guess I should figure out how to post pictures huh? Make my blog a little more appealing to the eyes J TTFN

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Because we can! Wahooo, can't wait, see you tonight!

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a blast and was so productive. Can't wait for next month.

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had too much fun on Friday! :) Thanks again!

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home