Sunday, June 04, 2006

Ramblings........

OK, we’ve met with Alex’ teacher and principal and they were both very supportive and proactive in this big step. They already have a teacher in mind and have thought about putting safeguards in place to cover any “holes” that he might have next year by being doubly promoted.

I’m confident that this is the right decision for him and am actually very happy. The kiddo has had his nose stuck in the 1st book of the “series of unfortunate events” and has even taken it to his brother’s ball games!

I’ve really got to learn how to post pictures here, because I’ve taken some really cool shots of the boys lately.

Andrew’s medication is being increased. I’m apprehensive but I know it’s for his own good. He’s on a very low dose of a Chemotherapy drug and now we need to start inject able medication instead of pill form. He’ll be taking the shots once a week. He knows and his only fear is that I’M GIVING HIM the shots. He says he’d rather do it himself! LOL Geesh, you’d think I’d have something against him the way he’s acting huh?

I don’t get a summer!!! I’m working summer school so my last day of work isn’t until July 27th!! I’ll have Friday’s off though, that’ll be nice.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad Alex will be skipping a grade. He's such a smarty and this'll keep him engaged in his studies.

Andrew's a strong kid and hopefully the medications will help him and make those shots worth it.

You've still got Fridays. :-)

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home