Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I'm teaching!




I'm so excited to be teaching this class! Since we're going to the "Happiest Place on Earth" in November this is the perfect project to get me in the Mickey mood!

The pictures really don't show the entire project but it's a paper bag album with a couple of tag inserts and places for memoribilia. I think I'm going to make one for Alex so he can take pictures and get his very own autographs, I think he'll love it. The other boys just might be too cool to carry one of these around the park, but hey, you never know :)

Last time we went to Disneyland I had all the boys waving at everyone while we rode the train around the park, it was pretty funny! Who can resist waving to crowds while riding in a train? You're never too cool for that!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Your album is adorable!! Love it!! Have fun with your class....and at Disneyland!!

12:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since I'll be out of town that day, can I still order a kit?

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this is the cutest book and will need to buy a kit for Hannahbear!

7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great book, as said by me, a certified Disney freak. :-)

I love waving at people while on the train, too!

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home