Thursday, June 29, 2006

I just love these guys!


I just love these guys. As crazy as they make me and as frustrated I get with them, I wouldn't trade them for the world.

They make me smile, laugh and *literally* spew Diet Pepsi out of my nose with some of the things they come up with.

Thugs & Gangstas they are not, they are wonderful teenage boys. Nerds & goofballs who still hang out with their mother on weekends, who are rapidly growing up.

I don't know what the future holds for these guys but I know with all my soul awesome things are in store.

I love them with all my heart. Each one of them holds pieces of my heart and without just one of them I would be crushed.

Here's to a five day weekend filled with fireworks, fun, baseball and of course these wild and crazy boys!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

SWEET Photo! I hope ya'll have a wonderful weekend!

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rebecca - you have done good! You should be very proud of those boys and of yourself!

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photo! I can't wait for fireworks and my photo lesson from you tomorrow night! Yes-it!

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home