Monday, July 03, 2006

My life would be so boring without these guys!




We finally convinced Alex to ride the "Hammer Head" It's pretty scary even for me. He sucked it up, mostly because Willy asked him to get on and was relentlessly bugging him about it. As soon as the harness came down, I knew what he was going to scream out. Yep, you guessed it "Ow, my balls!"

He saw me give him "the look" and changed it to "Oh, my privates" LOL As soon as he got off the ride he just HAD to continue his comedy show with "I'll never have more children again!"

The four of us turned to look at him and then he corrected his mistake and said "I mean, now I'll never have children"

Yep, boring I tell ya!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha...ha...what a ham! That's too funny. You've gotta scrap that one!

7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! That's funny! That ride makes me scream too, but usually not in coherent words, lol.

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home