Sunday, July 09, 2006

Andrew


Yes! We made it through this school year without being suspended!

My Andrew marches to the beat of his own drummer. I tell you this child is responsible for about half of the grey hairs on my head. He's a wonderful child, he's extremely affectionate towards me, always has been but something about this child just makes me shake my head sometimes :)

I guess being sick this year has made him realize he needs to grow up and take responsibility for himself. He's done a lot of growing up this year and I'm really proud of him. I don't know if he'll ever develop an advanced Brain-to-mouth "filter" but at least he's getting better at it :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Always picking on poor Andrew! ;) I love the brain to mouth filter comment! I haven't heard you yelling all the way over here lately. :) Great photo!

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heck, my brain-to-mouth filter only works about a quarter of the time. . .he'll get it eventually!

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to Andrew...I know it's been tough for him going through all he has, but I'm glad he can find some good out of all the pain. Maturing into a nice young man. :-)

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home