Wednesday, July 05, 2006

My baby


I just love these pictures of Alex. We were at one of Will's games and he was standing against the fence just watching the big boys play.

He looks up to his older brother and the relationship they have is really special. He snuggles up next to him to go to sleep at night and lights up when he comes into the room. Willy shows as much admiration towards him, these two have a special bond.

I know I keep "boohoo-ing" about my boys growing up but this little boy is really going to have a hard time when his brother leaves for college. Maybe even a harder time than I. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Those are some sweet photos!! I'm gonna be so sad for little Alex when his big brother heads off to college. All will be well though, because he'll have his awesome Mommy to help him through.

9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photos. Your sons are great brothers to each other!

6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a gorgeous set of photos. how lucky for him to have such a special relationship with his older brother, so sweet.

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home