Friday, July 14, 2006

I *HEART* My daddy!!!


This pic was taken back in April, after Andrew's Spring Concert performance. My dad joined me in attending Andrew's concert and he was just too cute to watch! I'm talking about my DAD :) You could just see the pride bursting from within to see his grandson up there onstage playing violin with the orchestra.

The performance was AMAZING! San Lorenzo USD puts on an outstanding performance, it's amazing to think these are all children playing.

We took this picture right outside the theatre, just a silly one I thought, but it turned out really cute. Me and a guy on each arm, I'm so lucky to be surrounded by so many men!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that photo! Totally have to scrap that one!

1:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That is a beautiful photo! Thanks for sharing!

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home