Saturday, July 29, 2006

BNM Challenge!

Wow, two posts in one day! I guess since I've started adding photos to my blog it's been a lot easier to to post.

Here is one of my BNM Challenge for this month. You can read about all of the challenges here. This one is my Scrap with Fourth of July embellies on a non Fourth of July page. I don't really have "themed" paper and honestly didn't have much in the way of "Fourth" embellies, but I did what I could. :)

Join in the challenges, they're so much fun and freeing! Take them at your own time, level and pick and choose what you want to do. Gotta love scrappin like that!

There is hidden journaling behind the photo. I talk about being able to take pictures at our night baseball games with no fear! I've come a long way baby. I used to leave my camera home on night games, now, I look forward the challenge of getting good shots under the lights!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love your take on the challenge!

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home