Saturday, September 23, 2006

Photo lessons with Teena!

Teena and I have gone out now two weeks in a row for "camera" lessons.

Last Sunday we went out the the Japanese Gardens in Hayward get her used to shooting in "greenery" since she'll be going to Hawaii in a couple of weeks for her sons wedding! Did I mention I *hate* her??? LOL

She got portraits of her dd and boyfriend and I got to pull out my lens baby and play!






Then we got out last night and shot fireworks after the A's game! Except for the game going extra innings and having to wait for the show, it was a great time! I can't wait to see her pictures, gotta make her get a blog pretty soon :) In the meantime, here are some of mine:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh! Great shots! Love them. Love the last fireworks one with all the little blasts.

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home