Monday, September 25, 2006

I got *something* done!


Yippie! I got a few layouts done this weekend and a few cards too! I've got to get my card collection up and ready for Christmas giving.

I work with so many people and have several teachers gifts to give that buying gifts is just too hard. So I make tons of sets of cards, bundle them nice and pertty and give them out as gifts for Christmas. My coworkers really appreciate them and it's a ton better than giving/receiving cookies and candy, although it's nice to make the treats I like to give something a little less "caloric" :) Here are a few contributions to my stash:



Stampin up Tag set was one of the Sell-a-Bration sets this year. I really didn't know what to do with them and didn't care too much for them but now I'm lovin 'em!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Those are great cards! Glad you mojo is back....is mine with it?

11:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute stuff! Love it! We need another card making day soon! Maybe at the Getaway Weekend!

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love those cards! You are my card-making inspiration! :)

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home