Sunday, October 22, 2006

It felt good to get the camera out!

I've been shooting flag football and have some really cool shots, sorry I can't share :( BUT I will share some shots I got last night.

I had the privilege of photographing a fund raising event for my friend Teena's brother who was tragically taken from his family just a few weeks ago. Here is a link to the story There is a benevolent fund set up for his young wife and child. I may be able to share some photos of the event at a later time. It was so amazing to see a community of friends come together in support of this family.

Having the camera in my hands felt so good that I just couldn't sit at home and scrap or clean so I decided to go on a late night drive. Little Willy jumped into the car with me and we headed off for who knows where. We drove south to the Dumbarton bridge and then through Burlingame and San Bruno into San Francisco.

We got out and strolled around the Piers around the Ferry Building and then on our way across the Bay Bridge we decided to visit Treasure Island and get another perspective. It was an amazingly beautiful, clear night and wasn't cold at all. I was kinda bummed I didn't have my tripod with me but I think the pics came out alright anyway :)

Enjoy the view, I know I sure did!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photos! Oh, wow...these are amazing!

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Simply stunning! You have such a great eye!

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home