Sunday, June 29, 2008

Long time no blog

I know, I know!

I've been so busy with my new job I've neglected my poor little blog.

Well, almost 3 months in my new position at Cal State East Bay and I think I'm settling in pretty well. Made it through my first commencement season and boy was I beat!

I'll be brief in my writing and just post some pictures of what I've been up to, well, what my KIDS have been up to :)

Ben's Jr. Prom:


The view from my new office building:















Andrew's first sermon preached:














Andrew and his Bass:



















You're never too old to play in the park on the swings with your little brother:













Alex TOC's and All Stars:




3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! An update! I'd been waiting for an update. Love the view from your new job. Every morning when I'm ironing, I look out the window and see your building. So funny - we should get binoculars and see if we see each other!

7:19 PM  
Blogger Lisa Dones said...

WELCOME BACK!!! Anthony says..."awesome" oh blogging, do we really have trime? I'll be posting to mine once a week, and I'll be checkin in with you.....

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa, Ben looks awesome all dressed up for the prom!!

Glad to see you taking a breather from your new job to post :)

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home