Saturday, January 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Let me start with an update. Willy is doing just fine :) Thank you all for your prayers and support.

He came home on Thursday looking like a "cyborg" (as Ben said) I didn't even get a chance to get a picture of him! He got the sort-of patch taken off on Friday morning and is doing wonderfully!

Friday was my dad's birthday. Those who know my dad know he loves his "B" sports....Bowling, Boxing, Baseball and BINGO! LOL He's a nut, that guy and I love him so very much.

When I called him to wish him luck, he was going to get his freebies at Bingo, he told me he was going by himself. I couldn't let him be by himself on his birthday! So I headed out in the freezing cold rain and went to play bingo with my dad. Neither of us won, but it was tons of fun. Any time spent with my dad is filled with entertainment!

I managed to get some pictures of him lastnight. Notice his "pose" LOL such a goober, but I love him nonetheless :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love these photos of your Dad!

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool photos. And, yes, even I know that you have to go to Bingo with your dad on his birthday...it's a tradition. :-)

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home