Thursday, January 03, 2008

Some things will NEVER change!





We were all so happy that Big Willy got to join us on our little field trip to the Exploratorium. We were parked at Chrissy Field and I wanted some pictures with the GG bridge as the backdrop. I literally made them all get out of the car and pose for me. Well, of course it didn't work.

First they all stood on the little ledge and faced TOWARD the bridge, leaving only their backs and butts to smile at me. Well, getting photos of them facing me wasn't any different, I guess :)

But, this is my family and I love them dearly. Even if they won't pose for me. (Notice how Andrew moved to the other side of Will....he wasn't going to stand next to Ben anymore!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

looks like a classic example of "boys will be boys". So glad you have them all together for a bit.

3:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great photos. Glad you all were able to enjoy the outing together!

8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BW looks really good! I too am glad you were all able to go to SF for the day. :)

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home