Monday, September 10, 2007

Conversations with my Eight year old


Today while headed home in the car:

A: "Mom, I've been thinking"

M: "Yes son?"

A: "Well, If I don't get into Stanford, I think Lee would be a good place for me to go"

M: "Yeah, I think either school would be just fine honey. If for some reason you don't get into Stanford, it's ok. It's most important that you go to college though, where ever it is. A degree is a degree. But you've got some time to think about that so I wouldn't worry too much right now".

A: "Yeah, that's true...I do have time"

My God! LOL 4th grade and he's ALREADY thinking about STANFORD.... But if anyone can do it, I know my little Lex can!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Dones said...

Rebecca, it must be that college prep 4th grade class they are in!! Anthony put Stanford University on his about me poster as one of his goals!! we should keep our fingers crossed or start looking for a second job!! p.s. darling picture!

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stanford, Harvard, Yale, Lee, Berkeley...the choices are endless for that Boy Wonder!

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang, he doesn't look so little anymore does he!

11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The sky is the limit for that kid! He will go far, regardless of where he goes! :) Great parenting does that to a kid. ;)

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home