Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Some photos of Will's departure





He's doing really well. Still a bit homesick, I'm sure but he's adjusting very well.

He's enjoying his classes and his teachers. He loves his dorm. He auditioned for EVS and made it! That is truly an honor since he's not a music major.

We miss him terribly here, but we're getting adjusted to our smaller family. We can actually have JUST a salad for dinner (Ben LOVES taco salad) and everyone is happy :) Willy is a "meat and potatoes kinda guy, don't EVER give him veggies...of any kind!

AND it is kinda nice to not have someone breathing over me while I'm on the computer just waiting for his turn.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still yelling at him, his name is still in the list of names I have to get through before getting to the name I *really* want to yell at: "Ben, Willy, And...ALEX!!! Get over here now!"

But he is sorely missed :(

We miss you babe...don't forget to call...Love you!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love these photos - so heart-touching. I'm glad LW is doing well and that his name is still on the 'roll call'. :-)

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like you guys are doing just fine without me.

:p

6:29 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Well, at least you leave an "anonymous" comment.....I was hoping for a phone call!

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home