Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I'm Back!

What a great time I had :) Relaxing, reading, making cards and most importantly, taking pictures!

I have some really great friends, even my friend who doesn't scrap understands my addiction and my need to photograph anything and everything!

She took me all over the mountains, stopping at a seconds notice when I saw something I liked. She's been scoping out places to hike and cemeteries to photograph. I LOVE taking pictures of old cemeteries, I know I'm weird but seriously, they are truly beautiful. Ginny even planned out a trip to the scrapbook store, just for me :)

Well, I've got over 500 pictures to go through....I've already weeded out about 150! I've got a couple of hundred of tamales to make by Saturday. But I just couldn't resist this picture. I'll post more as I get a chance.




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Welcome back...I missed you!

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home