Thursday, July 05, 2007

Here's a little something....


I threw together really quick.

I was processing photos the other day and Willy looked at the computer and asked who was the person in the picture. I looked at him like he was stoopid and realized he really didn't recognize the person in the picture. I said "It's you!". He then looked at me like I was stoopid, got closer to the computer and all he could say was "Oh my God".

The picture he was looking at was the last one in this series- July. I then began to pull up pictures from throughout this and last year and he just couldn't believe how different he looked. So I share with you the man who is changing right before my eyes!

BTW - He's at 115lbs lost!

We are all so proud of him!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Dones said...

WOW!!! You should all be so proud of him and of yourselves for supporting him :*)

9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got that right - we all are so proud of him! That's cool to do a collage like this - to see the progress. Yay for BW!

9:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

GO BW!!! He is looking fantastic! Congratulations to him!!! What an amazing progression!

10:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are proud of him too!

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home