Friday, June 15, 2007

Whew...part deux

My Will,

Ready or not....he's on his way!

These past couple of days have been extremely crazy!

The heat was a huge problem for us. BW had a hard time at Andrew's ceremony and an even worse time at Willy's. My dad had to take him home before he got out to mingle with the family, so no pics of dad or Welo with the grad, but we'll go out this weekend and play "photo shoot".

No time to get all choked up at the ceremony, I was too busy making sure Big Willy didn't pass out, but I've had enough crying time and I know this summer I'll continue, till the big "going away" day.

I can't wait till next week, countdown to summertime for me 4 more work days!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for LW! And great photos of LW and Andrew.

9:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Big Congratulations to LW!!! Hope BW is feeling better. What an exciting new journey ahead for LW!

11:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photo of LW. Love the pop of red! (we had BABY BLUE and white gowns for HS which just didn't photograph well).

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home