Monday, June 11, 2007

Eeek! The time has come :)

Crazy crazy week ahead.

2 TOC games today, one in Union City one in SLZ
MAYBE 2 TOC games tomorrow ( I don't have the brackets) I have no idea when the other games are gonna be
Baseball Game on Wed but they're not going because...
8th grade promotion on Wed.
H.S. Graduation on Thurs. (I have a feeling there's another game this day)
Pictures to edit
Clothes to buy
Haircuts to get
Last day of school on Thurs - not for me :(
Pictures to scrap
Class to create


I'm sure there's more but I've got to get my butt to work!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And you have to blog and post photos of it all! (no pressure-giggle).

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, wow...eat your wheeties this week...you're gonna need that extra energy! :-)

4:23 PM  
Blogger Krista Lund said...

busy, busy! it is that time of year!

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home