Monday, May 14, 2007

My perfectly imperfect family!

Mother's day was nice. LW took me out to breakfast and Ben's taking me out to see Shrek 3 this weekend. I asked for the same thing I ask for every year, a photo shoot with everyone. I really wanted a "serious" photo shoot, but really that's too much for me to ask!

That's ok though, there's nothing serious about my boys, except for LW maybe, but other than him, they're all NUTS! I decided I wanted photos with each of my boys, yep, I hate the way I look and the wind was crazy, hence the wild hair but really, I don't have many pictures of me and my boys together so, however I look and however the pictures turned out, here they are. I still have to get a photo of all of us together. My camera was too heavy for Big Willy to hold still, plus he's blind as a bat! LOL LW took the ones of me and the boys and Ben took the ones of me & LW.

So here we are in all our sillyness, crazy hair and bubbling bellies :)


































3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great photos! can't wait to see the scrapbook pages!

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who cares of they are "silly" photos, they're great! Love the last one.

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, that last one I can totally hear you saying "STOP IT!" I'm laughing so hard right now! :)

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home