Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Talk about being emotional........


Well, even with all that's going on there are still so many things to look forward to. Even though just thinking about it brings tears to my eyes and a stabbing pain in my heart.

This came in the mail and just so you know, I held onto it for over three hours until he could open it himself. Granted I made him open it in the car when I picked him up from tryouts...but he opened it nonetheless :)

Yes, it's his second acceptance letter. Batting 1000 as he's gotten into both Universities he's applied to.

Tennessee

Oh, my gosh. Tennessee.

Well, the next step is a couple of plane tix to check out the campus, so if any of you know of any good deals out there let me know!

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Oh honey just want to drop off a hug for you and let you know that I am praying for you and your family. I am glad that you are still finding joy in your life. Keep on holding on to God's unchanging hand.
Christine

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Yes-it! Congrats to LW!

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home