Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I took a step of faith today :)

Just in case you're wondering, I'm participating in a "2007 Photo a Day challenge" so I'll try to get my blog entries posted as well as my photos. I'm sure I won't be doing one a day...maybe one per week but if you're interested those entries can be found on my photography site 2007 Photo a Day Challenge.


So, with that, I bring up my topic of todays blogging.......



I did it! I went down and applied for my licenses. I'm going to take it one day at a time, but I also want to be prepared for when this thing blows wide open :)

I have to give a HUGE "thank you" to my wonderful friends. Lara, Lisa S., Rene, Annie (where are your pictures girl?) Lisa H. and my photography inspiration Grace. Without your encouragement, friendship, hand holding, inspiration, candor, attentive ears, laughs and many many silly hours, I'd be a mess. I certainly wouldn't have had the confidence to do this if it weren't for you, my friends.

Seriously ladies, you have no idea what you contribute to my life. You all know 2007 is a year of changes for me, but I trust that we will all be constants for eachother.

Ultimately God is the one who gives, but he uses people like you, kind, caring, and very very silly to help people like me along the way.

I love you ladies so much. A million thanks to you!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on taking the first step! :)
I'm glad we're friends. . .you are such an inspiration to me!

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww...Rebecca! I'm so proud of you. And, of course, you took a picture of the door...good girl! ;-)

Your photography skills are wonderful and I can't wait to see the accomplishments you'll make in 2007!

9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wahoo on the license. And I too am so proud of you!

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home