Saturday, November 18, 2006

Chasing the sky



I really feel like I have been chasing or wanting to chase the sky the past few weeks. We have had the most amazing sunsets during the past few weeks and I've just sat and looked, wanting to take pictures but of course, the sun is setting so much earlier now that I'm never prepared!

Well, coming home from Mama's birthday party was the PERFECT opportunity to drive to the marina since the sun was setting and my camera was handy. I need to get out earlier becuase I did miss so much color, but I'm happy with what I got.

Enjoy!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, awesome photos Rebecca. Did you use a filter?

1:15 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

No filter. Just a tripod, cable remote and a little contrast adjustment in PS.

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love.love.love these photos!

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, where was I when that sky was going on, I haven't seen one like that in a long long time. Beautiful shots Rebecca!

8:02 PM  
Blogger Rheagan Leatherwood said...

Wow. makes me want to sit out on the dock every night and drink in the wonders of God.

Melissa H

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home