Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Whew! I've been busy :)

Last time I tried posting, blogger kept kicking me out and not letting me post pictures. SO, I've stayed away a while! Sunday was Big Willy's bday. We went to Six Flags, I know, not HIS idea but it was a season passholder party and the last day of the season so he had sympathy for us and we all went. I'm so glad, becuase I got some really gorgeous pics! Here ya go :)





And here are some special photos just for Hannah Bear....I thought of her the whole time we were with the Giraffes!



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hannah just loves her giraffes! And she says that the butterflies are soooo beautiful...but that the giraffe "picking her nose" is gross. LOL. She says Thank you Rebecca!

6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love, love, love the photos. The butterfly ones are amazing. Share some more!

8:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great photos! Glad ya'll had a great time for B.W's bday!

9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Rebecca, amazing photos!

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home