Saturday, October 28, 2006

Homecoming 2006!!!





Oh my, it's feast or famine around here with my camera. I ventured out to our homecoming celebration and had a ball. We lost....oy we lost....but it was really fun nonetheless. I usually have to go out and FIND color but in one day I think I've captured more color on camera than I have all year!

Still editing school and a "Pump it UP" birthday party but here's what I can post so far from the boy's school celebration.

This is the very reason I don't my my Andrew playing with the "big boys". See the head being crushed? Yeah, the boy is fine but geesh, I don't want my baby to be on the bottom of some pile of big boys! Ah, but you know if he does play, I'll be out there taking pictures and posting saying "Wow, look at this cool action shot I got" Just me and my sick ways I guess.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that first photo Rebecca...just the shoulder with the school name...very cool.

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...amazing photos. Love the first ones, too...with the sleeve and "Arroyo".

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home