Tuesday, October 24, 2006

We're all done with the "Foos - Ball"


And the kid want's to play in High School! Lord help me, it's really not HIM I'm worried about, it's all the 'other' kids!

I've take sooo many football pictures it's gonna need to be a mini-book. Andrew and I have already come up with a "theme". Yes, it's football of course but a "not a WATERBOY" football album. Yes, it will include many, many quotes from the Adam Sandler movie "the Waterboy".

If you know my family and you've spent ANY time around my boys you'll understand. See, the boys watch the same movie over and over and OVER again. Until they can quote every line from every scene. They've been doing it since they were barely able to talk. Will and Ben would be playing in the room quoting lines from "Aladdin" to eachother. Yes, I believe it's a sickness.

So here I am in the middle of this "sickness" and have agreed to put stupid titles and quotes in my next scrapbook album. So if you see football pictures with page titles like "I'm sorry....Will you still be my friend?", "No, get away from me!", "You SUCK!", "Medula Oblongata", "It's of the Devil!", "That's some high quality H2O", "He's the best line backer since Joe Montana".

Don't worry I haven't lost my mind, I'm just molding my scrapbooks to something my boys can relate to :)

My Andrew, I don't know what the play was but he was apparently hyped up about something. The boy takes his sports seriously, he scares me LOL


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure it's the boys Rebecca....sure it's not you remembering the lines...no you don't watch those stupid movies at all! And you hated the Jacka%% movie right? Giggle.

11:21 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Aaaaaaaakkkkkk!!!!!!! BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I <3 Adam Sandler. Have you seen Billy Madison? :)

Um, you saw that Jackarse movie? REBECCA! ;)

11:40 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Rumors!! ALL evil vicious rumors!!!! You are trying to tarnish my good...er....so-so name :D

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home