Thursday, November 23, 2006

I *love* a Parade!

Happy Thanksgiving all!

Well, I'm cooking tonight for our Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow, Friday. I thought it was just going to be my dad and his wife, now it's turned into about 8 additional adults and 6 more children! Oh well, Lord knows I have enough food to feed an army. Just have to tell the boys to exhibit a little self control :)

This morning, Alex and I watched the parade. Well, mostly me, he was sitting most of the time playing his game. I'm such a goober and my boys tell me ALL the time.

I'm participating in a Photography challenge, originally found on Flickr but is now posted on the 2peas Photography Board as well. As I was jumping around shouting at the top of my lungs for my children to get their butts out of bed and join me in watching the parade. I realized, I was "gleeful". Well, 'glee' is one of the items on my hunt! So I set up the tripod and made Ben take pics of us with the remote while we watched.


He got us while I was screaming about something, and Alex trying to stifle my gleefulness LOL


Here are some shots, and outtakes of our morning. Yes, that's me in a picture! Amazing isn't it???







2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you captured this! These photos are so adorable. I love the one where Alex has his hand over your mouth! AND...I'm glad you got some photos of yourself for a change. ;-)

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love having you in the photos for a change.

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home