Saturday, November 25, 2006

This guy cracks me up!

Today's blog entry, courtesy of Pascual....my daddy :)



Now you must read and think this in a heavy Spanish accent.
This guy wanted to buy a burro, but he didn't have a lot of money. He went to the man who had the burros for sale and told the man how much money he had.
"Well, señor, the only burro you can afford on my farm is dis one, but he no look too good"
"Oh! Gra-cee-ass my friend he looks just fine to me! I'll take him"
"Ok, señor, if ju really wan him, you can hab him, but he no look too good"
"He's a little ugly, but I'll take him anyway"
Well, the guy packed his burro and went on his way to the mounts. A few weeks later the guy goes back to the Burro farm to talk to the owner.
"Hola Señor, what are you doing back so soon?"
"Hey, I'm really mad at you! I was climbing with my burro, when all of a sudden he just walked striaght off a cliff! Just what kind of burro did you sell me????"
"Señor, I tol ju, he no look too good!!"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha...ha...Luis would TOTALLY like this one!

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this joke totally has to be heard in person, so funny!

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I really did read this with the heavy spanish accent...it worked!

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home