Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Fun fun fun!

The boys and I went to the Exploratorium today and had so much fun! I actually think this is the most fun we've had there, ever!

It sure does help when your kids are older and can understand the exhibits, read the instructions and "grasp" the concepts. Actually, they made me feel a bit out of the loop, because they been studying a lot of this stuff in school.

It was nice to get out and do something. I took over 100 pictures, would have taken more but only had 1 memory card with me. I'll post most of the pics to my photo site, in my "family time" gallery, in a new album.

But in the meantime here's one of ME! (and Andrew peeking behind me)

8 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Dexter said...

Fun picture! I'm glad you had a good trip. Can't wait to see more.

4:16 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

I love the photos from your challenge (wasn't able to comment there)! And your commentary is hilarious. Your boys look like they are running from the paparazzi [sp?]...too funny.
I like your self portrait...very cool.

8:19 AM  
Blogger It's These Little Moments said...

Very cool self-portrait. It's on my list of pics to take, just haven't gotten around to it.

6:23 AM  
Blogger Ren said...

Oh oh oh... I LOVE when I get to see the REAL people. Great self portrait!!!

6:47 PM  
Blogger meliss said...

You are beautiful! I love how your son is peeking from behind. He seems to be in that "fun" age where they are goofy. You did a great job with this one!s

8:10 PM  
Blogger Rheagan Leatherwood said...

Love this picture...I have such a hard time getting those good mirror shots. You seem to have it in spades.
Mleissa H

4:33 PM  
Blogger Debbie said...

Great shot! It's nice to see you!

7:42 PM  
Blogger Teresa said...

I like the B&W and the way your son is in the picture with you. Good going!

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home