Sunday, January 21, 2007

My butt is kicked!

Oh man, the WORST feeling in the world is being helpless. That's exactly how I felt for the most part of this weekend.

With Willy laid up and out of commission, I got sick. SICK SICK SICK! I haven't been this sick in YEARS.

Thank God I'm feeling better, still sore around my middle but at least I can function.

I do have to say I have the best boys. They jumped in and did their chores, kept things quite, walked to the store for what we needed. Cared for each other, me & their father. My Drew made me jello :) and the others did what they needed. You know I don't think I heard them argue once...but I *was* kinda out of it LOL If only they drove, it wouldn't have been so bad.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

Hope you get to feeling better real soon!

8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When did you get sick? Hope I didn't get you sick when I stopped by on Saturday. I'm glad the boys took good care of you, Willy and each other! ;-)

6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to hear the boys took care of you while you were sick! Hope you're feeling better for Friday!

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home