Saturday, February 24, 2007

Haven't updated in a while

So here goes. It might not make any sense but I''l explain later.

  • FAFSA filled out....scholarship apps still going.
  • Business license finally came in the mail -picture to come :)
  • 9 different baseball practices a week
  • Plane tix bought. Checkin out Tennessee in April
  • Hospital bags packed. Feeling Apprehensive
  • Baseball stuff still not bought
  • Willy made Varsity team
  • Long week ahead
  • Praying Ben makes it into UC Berkeley Summer Program, waiting for his application approval
  • 2 days in a row close call at treatment. *almost* called 911
  • Crazy times, crazy life but I must say:
My husband is the most amazing man in the world. If I had to personally deal with a fraction of what he's dealing with I'd have given up a very long time ago. Never hearing him complain or say a negative word gives me the strength to go forward and face each day with a new strength. I love him so very much and it kills me to see him suffer.

Yet, as you can see, life does not stop around us just because we are suffering. So we continue to live life the best we can and we continue to stand. We stand because we have not reached our goal and we have not finished our race. We stand because we can. And when we grow weary we lean on each other. That's what love is all about.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Behind every amazing man is an amazing woman! I know BW, could not do all he does without you. Still sending prayers for his health and recovery.

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home