Monday, April 23, 2007

Congrats Rene!

And to Mr. Rene, of course! LOL

May I say she was absolutely GORGEOUS! Everything was perfect and I had a blast with my girlfriends. Here are a couple of pics of the gorgeous bride and her scrappin buddies... Lisa and me :) Thanks to Grace, I got to be in some of the pictures, a rarity for me since I'm usually on the other side of the lens.

Have fun on the honeymoon...make sure to take lots and lots of pictures!




Awesome scrappin material for our group, a couple of weddings and a new baby! We'll not run out of scrappin subjects any time soon!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved seeing these photos. Can't wait to see more! (And you're totally right - we have so much to scrapbook!)

9:31 PM  
Blogger Krista Lund said...

you all look beautiful!

6:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw these and cried! I look so happy and Grace so captured that. But you guys were there and that was so special to me too! I just wish I'd had more time to hang out with you guys.

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home