Saturday, June 02, 2007

Lost in the chaos?



My 2nd born, the middle child for a while. My driven, outspoken, opinionated, kindhearted, protective son. Can't stand to see injustice and will not tolerate it any way or form whatsoever.

This kid is a TRUCK, strong as an ox he is, but wouldn't hurt a soul. He towers over me and calls me "shorty", in a loving sort-of way.

He's not lost in the chaos, in fact he's blossomed so much this year and is so driven academically. He'll be attending a course at U.C. Berkeley this summer, what is he taking? 1st year Japanese. There's so much depth to this child, he amazes me constantly. Wise beyond his years, always has been, he just has this "sixth sense" about him.

Everyone knows I've been caught up with so much lately, and I was looking through my posts thinking hmmm, it might look like I'm neglecting someone. With LW going off to college, BW being so sick, Drew and his issues (I'll post good news about his health later) and Alex...well, he's just so cute :) I thought I'd post about my body guard, who's been by my side, sensitive to my moods and rubs my head when it hurts, without me even asking!

This is my Benito.





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet post Rebecca, I want a Benito!

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's nice to hear about Ben! What a sweetheart!

5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home