Saturday, June 23, 2007

I can't believe I ate the whole thing!

I completed another year of life this week, it is scary, really :)

Of course, we had TOC's all week. But that's ok because one team lost, the other won and then played their last game a couple of days ago. Next stop, All Stars, it never ends I tell ya!

Well, today my dad and his wife took me to my favorite restaurant, the Tijuana to celebrate my birthday. Mexican seafood, need I say more?

I wait for this for this day every 12 months. Today, my wait was over. Chris ordered posole, my dad got a bowl of 7 mares (translated: 7-seas, a bowl of soup made with 7 different types of seafood) and I got my long awaited "Camarones a la Diabla" (translated: Shrimp of the devil or shrimp from hell) OMGosh, the reason for it's name is because it's hot as "hell"! LOL

Before we began to eat I told my dad and Chris

>"Hold on, I have to do something before we eat.
>Chris said "Oh, right, we have to say grace"
>I said "Oh, yeah, well that too, but I have to take a picture before we start to eat!"

Well, Chris just about fell out of her chair laughing at me! I know, I know, I'm bad!

Anyone who knows me knows I love, LOVE hot hot hot food. I live for hot hot hot food. I long for....well, you get the picture. And if you don't "get the picture" here's one for ya!



They say a picture is worth a thousand words...this one doesn't say " water " enough!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Glad you had a great day! That shrimp looks YUMM-MO!!!!

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you feelin' hot-hot-hot? ;-)

11:42 AM  
Blogger Krista Lund said...

happy birthday rebecca!!!

7:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great food photograph Rebecca! And those devil shrimp sound yummy.

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home