Friday, July 13, 2007

Today, I wept.

Today I wept. I cried and I cried, and my husband held me.

He held me tight and didn't say a word. He kissed me and stroked my shoulders, but most of all he held me tight.

See, I won't regret posting this because for the past year I've cried by myself. I've cried in the car. I've cried at work. I've cried myself to sleep without anyone knowing or realizing. I've even cried in front of him and he didn't even notice.

I've cried because of him. I cried for him. I cried for my children. I cried because of fear.

Today, I cried for me. I wept, and he heard, he felt, he cared....and it made me weep even more.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am so glad you were able to get out what you needed and have the loving comfort of your husband. There is sometimes nothing better than relieving that pressure and knowing that your husband is right there with you 100 percent for love and comfort is Beautiful!

12:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sometimes the best thing in the world is to just cry and cry. I'm so glad BW was there for you, too!

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home