Tuesday, January 01, 2008

We made it through 2007

Happy New Year to all my friends and family!

2007 was the most difficult year I've ever had to go through. Looking back, and I really don't need to "look" too far back, just glance at yesterday, I'm amazed at how I got through, how my family survived. I only know it's a "God" thing.

I'm so grateful to my friends and family who have helped me through this difficult time, just by being there, listening, laughing, crying and sharing. You have all been a tremendous help to me and my family.

I'd love to say that 2008 is going to be an easier year, but honestly, I can't. I'm not being negative, just realistic.

Being realistic, I can say that I will work to keep my family together, till my fingers bleed, if I have to. I do look forward to what good things will come and I relish the "little" things. Because sometimes the "little" things are all we got and when they're all we've got, then they ain't so little anymore :)

So here's to whatever 2008 may bring, whatever it is, I'm ready.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

congratulations on making it through 2007! Let's all work on surviving 2008, shall we?

8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know you have friend who will be with you for whatever 2008 brings!

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home