Monday, January 07, 2008

About that crazy woman crying in Lucky....

One of Willy's flights was canceled today. Good thing I check the status of his flights early, he would have been MAJORLY inconvenienced today. They automatically booked him on the next flight out, if we would have waited, he would have missed his connecting flight to Nashville and missed meeting up with his roommate for 2.5 the ride back to campus. I took care of it though, good thing he has an "on top of things" mom huh?

So because of the changes in flights we had to get to the airport a couple of hours sooner than planned. We didn't have time to take him to his grandmother's house for some yummy treats :) but we did get to go to Lucky for some snacks at least. Yep, as I was writing the check for the snacks, I burst out into tears. Oh, I'm such a pitiful soul! Will looked at me and said "MOM!", then he said it was ok and he understood why I was crying. We had a good laugh, until we got to the ticket counter, then the waterworks started again.

Ah, well. He's landed in TN and is on his way to Chattanooga right now and I'm ok :)

So so sad to see him leave, but it was so good to have him home.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

glad you got to have a lovely visit, and that he got back safely. It's ok to be the crazy woman crying in Lucky.

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home