Sunday, January 06, 2008

The caveman

He will be leaving again in a couple of days and I'm sure he'll revert to this. He just couldn't stand all of our OMG comments and decided to shave AND get a hair cut the next day. My dad even said "didn't you send a 'shaver' to him?" LOL


Big Willy was at home treating when I picked Will up, this is the look of confusion at seeing his first born cave child LOL



The "no pictures mom" pose I get quite often


The blurred photo I always seem to be able to get of my uncooperative children


I don't know how I'm gonna be able to say goodbye again. It's been such a joy to have him back home. I thank God we were able to all be together this holiday season, my only Christmas wish came true and I'm so very grateful!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG Rebecca, he looks like such an adult in that top photo with the facial hair and all! Sigh, they grow up so fast.

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home